The taste manager or
Always wanted to work in a brewery in Amsterdam? We are looking for a fulltime brewer to accompany our brewing team. As a brewer you are responsible to facilitate daily production requirements at the brewery. Including; brewing, filtration and packaging.
– Having a clear understanding of beer production and in specific the brewing and fermentation process. This includes wort production, yeast management, dry hopping etc.
– Monitoring the temperature and fermentation of beer throughout the brewing process.
– Cleaning and sanitation of brewing equipment.
– Taking responsibility in terms of Health & Safety within the brewing team and the company.
– Being responsible for clear communication within the brewing team
– Preferably you have a degree in brewing
– You’re able able to use various methods of quality control.
– You have a keen eye for detail.
– You have at least 2 years experience in a production brewery.
– You have an unconditional love for craft beer.
– EU working permit
– Ability to stand for long periods (8-10 hour shifts)
– Experience operating a filling line
– Experience operating a separator is a plus
– Basic computer skills
If you got what it takes to be a brewer and are eager to learn in a dynamic, crazy and -vibrant workplace, then send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org